1 Jul 2016

.

July's Featured Author: 
Tonya Clark




1) Your Journey as an Author…..My journey as an Author has been amazing. I need to kind of answer this question and the next one together. What reading means to me… Growing up I had severe dyslexia. I read way under grade level for all of elementary and middle school. In high school I read my first romance novel. I was hooked. By my senior year of high school, I was in a AP English class reading without problems. I have had the honor to speak to many people who have dyslexia and letting them know that it doesn’t need to stop you. It doesn’t mean you will never learn to read. Becoming an author, I have been able to reach so many others and hopefully show them anything is possible and with a good book and a little imagination, you can read anything.

2) What reading means to you..... 

3) Whats next for you.....What’s next for me is to finish the Sign of Love Series which will include four books altogether. Book 1 Silent Burn (Now Available), Book 2 Silent Distraction (Releasing late July or early Aug. 2016), Book 3 Silent Protection, and Book 4 Silent Forgiveness. From there I am hoping to next year attend book signings, I love meeting all of the readers I believe that’s my favorite part of being an author. Then continue with encouraging those with dyslexia to never give up.




.